We are currently enrolling for research programs for the following indications: COPD, Asthma, High Cholesterol, History of Urinary Tract Infections, Congestive Heart Failure, Fatty Liver Disease (NASH), and Smoking Cessation.
Do you have a cardiovascular disease and elevated cholesterol levels? Learn more about the PREVAIL study!
You may qualify for the study if you are 18 years of age or older and meet the following requirements:
- You have a history of ASCVD defined as one of the following:
- Coronary artery disease; for example – previous heart attack, coronary stent procedure, heart bypass surgery
- Cerebrovascular disease; for example – stroke, transient ischemic attack (mini-stroke), documented narrowing of the vessels supplying blood to the brain, and/or
- Peripheral arterial disease or leg claudication (pain in the leg); - narrowing of the vessels supplying blood to the legs, previous stent or surgery to these blood vessels, previous amputation because of poor blood supply
- You are already taking medications to lower your cholesterol as prescribed by your supervising doctor/physician
- High Cholesterol (LDL-C)
Are you struggling with COPD even while being treated?
If you have had a COPD exacerbation in the last 12 months that required medical attention, you may qualify to participate in a clinical research study. We are testing new investigational therapies to find out if they can reduce airway inflammation and improve COPD symptoms.
If you are interested in participating in any of our studies, please give our office a call at (903) 771-4093, or make an appointment online.